Sunday, March 27, 2011

Doing another Happy Dance!!!1

At my last EGA meeting one of our members taught a canvas piece of her own design:
It was aa wonderful mixture of different stitches and textures. The nice thing is that it fits in a box top. Now to find one. Went to my ANG meeting yesterday. Now I have another project to do Northern Pines Earth Spirit. (Sorry forgot to get the picture). It is not a real big design so I think I will be taking it with me next month when I have some traveling to do. Tomorrow I think I will get back to my Sue Reed ANG Stitch of the month(2010)piece and get caught up with the rest of my group.

Well Spring is just teasing us lots of sunshine but cool.

Until next time

May you be blessed with stitches,

Karol


2 comments:

Lelia said...

wonderful stitching on your EGA piece! nice colors.

will be awesome in a box lid

Anonymous said...

Love all the textures...need to learn some of that! Nice piece.