Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Stitchy Update

I continue to make progress on my big project. It is getting so wide that it is hard to get it all in sorry about that. I hope to make some speedy progress because there is a lot of blocks of color instead of lots of color change in the section I am working on.

Yesterday some girlfriends and I headed over to a quilt show. We had lots of fun, saw some beautiful pieces, eat some great food and all got hooked on a new craft. Yes we all picked up locker hooking projects. It looks like fun. I did no get going on mine yet but stay tuned.
I hope you all had a lovely week I am awaiting the cooler temps! We actually have some leaves that feel off our tree. I don't think it has anything to do with fall probably the hot weather.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol











No comments: