Sunday, August 1, 2010

Plugging Along

As you can see I have been plugging along on my latest project:


I know that I have a long way to go but each stitch gets me one stitch closer I keep telling myself. I had hoped to get more done this weekend but. Today I went and did some shopping with my DD, DN and DSM. It was a lot of fun! Boy I wish I had a Trader Joes closer just love that store. It was my first time and I hope to get back!
It looks like we are in for some more hot and sticky weather this week! BLAH!! I was happy when the weather guy said in a month it will be September 1st looking forward to some coolness.
I hope each of you have been able to spend some time with your needle I know it is good for my soul.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

3 comments:

staci said...

Way to go! That is some awesome stitching Karol!

Terri said...

Looks fantastic :)

Debra said...

such a beautiful piece.