Sunday, May 23, 2010

To Many Choices......

The past week I have been stitching along on my Pathways piece. I am happy with the progress I have made but still have a ways to go:

But this weekend I took a great class from Sue Reed called Composition:


I am just loving this piece!!! Sue is wonderful teacher she puts alot of thought into color placement and doing the stitches so that the color flows. If you ever have a chance to take a class from her I would recommend it highly!!!
So now I am working away on both of these truth be told I will probably concentrate on the piece from the class then finish up on Pathways.
Of course I also have a beautiful Iris piece that was the monthly project for ANG on Saturday AM before Sue's class started.
Oh yes I also need to get that baby sampler back in to motion also.
What a stitcher to do??????
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too can sympathize with too many choices...but rejoice that we are so productive...yes? Your pieces are lovely.

Chloe Patricia said...

Hello Karol, thank you for visiting my blog on Saturday. You do great needle work, my compliment. I must return to visit soon to see how the piece you are working now will see when finished. Chloe Patricia