Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some Stitching Going On!

After finishing Peach Melba last week I got back to working on Pathways. Here is where I have gotten so far:

It seems to be going alot better now. I was having some trouble at first but seemm to have gotten into the grove with it. Of course I still have a way to go yet.
I had a request for a close up on the Jessica stitches in my Peach Melba:


The jessica stitches are the round pink ones with the beads in the center. These where fun to stitch once you got going on them.
Yesterday I spent the day with Lelia and Beth. We headed to Erica's and Needle Nest over in the South Bend/Mishawaka area of South Bend. My purchases where some threads and canvasas for upcoming ANG classed and a project for next year EGA. After that we had a lovely lunch at Papa Vino's it was so yummy. I was able to enjoy the rest of my canoli desert today with a cup of tea! It was so much fun Thanks girls!!
Next week is my usual ANG meeting with a new class and then a class Saturday afternoon and Sunday I am looking forward to it.
Well the DS is safe and sound in WV just waiting for his belongings to arrive. It seems hard to believe that he is so far away but we are all so proud.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Thanks for the Jessica closeup! It's very nice. I love the colors in this piece.

Lelia said...

Oh my, we had so much fun! I hav my sewing machine out & will see what I can do with the socks ... I bought some purple knee hi off the Walmart Sale aisle --- a practice set first

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your pathways piece. The colors are beautiful and the stitches are amazing. It will finish up lovely.