Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Sunday Update

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Been a bit under the weather. Hopefully it is gone for now. I hope you all are having as nice as weather as we are! What a beautiful sunny day.
I do have a finish! Good things by Lizzie Kate:


I really enjoyed these cute fun piece. I am thinking of finishing it as a flat fold. Since I finished that I have been concentrating on my HAED wolf. I think another finish is in the way!!! After that I will have to be working on a baptism bib and a birth sampler. We have a new niece!! What a doll!! Since I made her big brother a bib and sampler I thought I need to do the same for her. My son is her brother's godfather and my daughter will be her godmother. I wanted to share what my ILCS Secret Stitching Sister sent to me the other day. A cute little kitty pattern:


I also was the luck winner to another prize from Afford you Passion blog:

I have never done a TW design but I think this is a must do!! It is a beautiful design.
Well I hope you all are able to enjoy your day I think I am off to do some stitching on my haed piece. I promise it will not be so long in between post.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

7 comments:

Vicky L said...

Good Things came out great. I have that pattern. I should do it soon. I think the flatfold will be great for a finishing. Your new patterns look good. Your SS is doing a great job.

Anne52 said...

Lizzie Kate's are such fun to stitch! Yours is adorable. Glad you're feeling better!

Debra said...

Congrats on your finish and your new patterns.
DLS

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I love your Lizzie Kate finish - it's so cute!

Unknown said...

Your finished project turned out very nice! Well done! Your patterns looks like they will be fun to work on. Happy Stitching! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the lizzie! The pattern is great - looking forward to seeing it stitched up
huggles
Marta

Lelia said...

Beautiful stitching & congrats on the gift : ) Nice to hear you are feeling better, too