Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Sunday Update

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Been a bit under the weather. Hopefully it is gone for now. I hope you all are having as nice as weather as we are! What a beautiful sunny day.
I do have a finish! Good things by Lizzie Kate:


I really enjoyed these cute fun piece. I am thinking of finishing it as a flat fold. Since I finished that I have been concentrating on my HAED wolf. I think another finish is in the way!!! After that I will have to be working on a baptism bib and a birth sampler. We have a new niece!! What a doll!! Since I made her big brother a bib and sampler I thought I need to do the same for her. My son is her brother's godfather and my daughter will be her godmother. I wanted to share what my ILCS Secret Stitching Sister sent to me the other day. A cute little kitty pattern:


I also was the luck winner to another prize from Afford you Passion blog:

I have never done a TW design but I think this is a must do!! It is a beautiful design.
Well I hope you all are able to enjoy your day I think I am off to do some stitching on my haed piece. I promise it will not be so long in between post.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

7 comments:

Vicky L said...

Good Things came out great. I have that pattern. I should do it soon. I think the flatfold will be great for a finishing. Your new patterns look good. Your SS is doing a great job.

Anne said...

Lizzie Kate's are such fun to stitch! Yours is adorable. Glad you're feeling better!

Debra said...

Congrats on your finish and your new patterns.
DLS

Susan said...

I love your Lizzie Kate finish - it's so cute!

TattingChic said...

Your finished project turned out very nice! Well done! Your patterns looks like they will be fun to work on. Happy Stitching! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the lizzie! The pattern is great - looking forward to seeing it stitched up
huggles
Marta

Lelia said...

Beautiful stitching & congrats on the gift : ) Nice to hear you are feeling better, too