Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snowy Sunday Update

Yes we had a snowy Sunday. Most has melted away but it was pretty messy while it was snowing. It seems hard to believe that it is almost April!!
Here is a picture of my lates finish:


It is a little bib for our newest niece to wear for her baptism. Sorry the quality of the picture is not to good. Hard to take a picture of something all white. On the back I stitched the little ones name, baptism date, godfather and godmother names. Our dd will be her godmother our ds is her brother's godfather. Tonight I started a birth sampler for her!
Thanks for all the comments on my HAED finish it is off at the framers. Looking forward to seeing it. Well not sure when I will post again we are off to FL on friday for a little over a week my Grandmother turns 90 so we are off to help her celebrate.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgous wolf you created its wonderful.. love the bib great idea to add some names to the back.. love it.

Cathy B said...

Enjoy your trip to Florida - we're expecting more snow this week too!

Darling bib for your niece!

Lelia said...

Beautiful Karol! Nicely done. Also -- love the new State Day Blog : ) The pictures are clear and WONDERFUL to see. I have to get moving on my project tomorrow -- it is first on my LIST

Coni said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Something that will be treasured forever!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Enjoy your trip to Florida - I bet the sunshine will be a welcome change of weather compared to the snow that you've been having in NW Indiana - I managed to escape it, as I've been in Texas with work since Friday evening.

That bib is beautiful. Congratulations on your finish.

Debra said...

Your finish is beautiful! Miss you at the HS retreat.
DLS