Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stitchy Update

I have been stitching on my Boston Terrier piece:


This is two pages down and two more to go! Then the brown one. Yesterday I got to see my two little bt grandpuppies they sure have a lot of energy!

I also wanted to share what I won a few weeks ago but forgot to post:


Sorry the picture is not that great! I won it from Susan on Afford your Passions blogspot. A beautiful L& L angel. This will certainly go in my to do pile. Love those angels.

Today will be a lazy sunday. Laundry, cooking and stitching. I am going to stitch up a Lizzie Kate "Good things happen to those who stitch", hoping for a fast quick stitch.

Well hope your first day of March is a good one.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

7 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Nice progress on your boston terrier piece!

I recognized the L&L angel even before I read what you wrote! You should get the other chart in the mail in the next day or so.

Have a nice Sunday, and stay warm!

mainely stitching said...

Your Terrier looks great! :D

Paisley said...

You're making good progress on your Boston Terrier!

The Scarlett House said...

It looks just like my Ruby. Thanks for sharing.

Siobhán said...

Love your little terrier!

Debra said...

Nice progress and love the gift.
DLS

Anonymous said...

your terrier is looking gorgeous well done and congrats on your win... wtg..