Pat (http://gatherings100.blogspot.com) tagged me for a fun game.The rules of the tagging are as follows: 1. Link your blog to the person who tagged you. 2. Mention the rules. 3. Tell six quirky yet not boring, unspectacular details about yourself. 4. Tag five other bloggers by linking your blog to them, and lastly 5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment for them telling them they have been tagged.
1. I do not like ketchup on anything. Never have never will.
2. I love winter. Actually love the cold don't mind the snow but wish did not have to go to work in it would rather cuddle up and stitch.
3. I love football!! Go Bears!!! Probably all those years watching my favorite player my DS helped!!
4. I actually lived in FL when I was growing up. See number 2 as to why I left.
5. I have to turn my radio way down when I am trying to find someplace.
6. I love having alone time. I crave it actually. Nothing better then a quiet house, a good movie and my stitching.
7. I hate to clean house when someone is home.
Well here are the people I am going to tag:
Stay tuned for my PIF !!
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
9 years ago