Monday, December 22, 2008

Crazy Quilt Supply Shopping

Saturday I went shopping at Pat Winter's etsy shop. Guess what when I got home today there was the package all ready. Granted we live in the same town but what service and what lovely things I did receive.

These are some of the extra that Pat included:


Here is one of the ribbon kits I purchased:


One of the bliss kits ribbons, beads, lace an image. I am thinking something Christmasy with this:

Then this beautiful Cross crazy stitch pendant. I am looking forward to wearing this:



I am still stitching away on my Christmas Quilt. Almost have the grid done in the middle.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Fabulous stash : ) I love your pendant. I bought one & had planned to give it away as a gift;however, I like it so much, I may just keep it!!! Aren't her silk ribbons & silk images the best??? Luv them.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I hope you have fun playing with your new goodies! Smiles,
Pat