Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Seasons is Finished!

Drum roll please........


Yes! I finished Seasons. I actually finished it late Monday but last night I was at my EGA meeting so this evening was the first chance I had to take a picture and post. I am leaning toward making it into a pillow for our living room. Now I am working on the Needlwork Shop. I would like to have it finished up before I leave next week to go on a retreat with the Hoosier Stitchers Yahoo group I am in. That way I can concentrate on the Christmas ornaments I need to get going on while I am there.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely gorgeous. I have never seen anything like it. Congratulations on a job that is beautifully done. Wow!

Lelia said...

YAY, Karol, that is fantastic! Job well done : )

Tammy said...

Seasons is so beautiful! I love your flanged pillows too. Great work. Thx for stopping by my blog! I'm adding you to my blog roll-I'll be back!

Debra said...

Oh my!!! That is just beautiful!!! Are you going to bring to the retreat, so I can see it?
Debra in Indiana

Stitch Wizard said...

Wow that is just beautiful! Congrats on a beautiful finish! I bet you feel such a great sense of accomplishment!

Debby :)

Bine said...

That's a beautiful finish. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

hiya that quilt is lovely really stunning and a eye catcher cool.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful