Sunday, October 2, 2011

Long Time No Post

Well sorry once again it has been a few week with out posting. Just seems like when my usual posting time came around I was just tired from family activities that day and it would just slip by. I have been stitching though....

I have passed the half way point on my table topper:

It is fun to stitch hoping it will be done by Halloween :)!

I have also been doing some more knitting:


The top one is out of a yarn that reminds me of gauze it does stitch up fast. The bottom one is from a class I took last friday. It has a lace pattern with some beads stitched in. Lots of fun!


I also have a happy dance;

This is Persian Tile by Tony Minerie. It was our class this month for Chicago ANG. Lots of fun.
I know pink & green in stitching and knitting. But what's a girl supposed to do if that is her favorite combination.
I don't know about your neck of the woods but fall is in the air around here and all I can say is that I am loving it!
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Sometimes, it's just more fun to sit and play with our toys than it is to blog! I'm not much of a Halloween person, but the cats and pumpkins are adorable.

I'm guessing you really like pink and green... beautiful knitting and stitching!

Siobhán said...

All of your WIPs look great! I just love your table topper!