Sunday, October 23, 2011

Doing the Happy Dance

Got to do another Happy Dance last night:



My first table topper all done. It was fun to stitch and is adorning the table now with the ceramic pumpking and other Halloween decorations!
Yesterday was my Chicago ANG and that meant another class project to start on for me:


This is Pieces of Africa-Tunis by Kick back and stitch. So far it is a fun stitch so stay tuned.
I don't know about you but I am enjoying these fall days it is hard to believe that there is only 1 week left in October!
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Even though I'm not much of a Halloween person, I really do like your table topper! Congratulations on finishing your beautiful piece!

Myrna said...

I love it!!! I have a matching one on my table. Congratulations on the finish!

Happy Stitching...