Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snowing and Stitching

I think my week has been alot like many others across the US. SNOWY!! We actually had a snow day from work. On Tuesday about 2 (just as predicted) it hit I left about an hour early from work knowing that we were going to be closed the next day. It was nice to not have to worry about having to make it in the next day. We continued to get snow till Wednesday afternoon. I have heard varying amounts for our little town from 9 to 18 inches. All I know is that there was alot and we still had some on the ground. Thursday it took me 3 hours to get into work and extra hour to get home. That will teach me to listen to my inner voice when it is saying work from home.
I was able to work on my correspondence course for ANG:


(Sorry for the losey picture)
All of he boarders are complete. Now it time to do the interior. So the first box is complete, I have skipped the second box for now(it is all beading) box 3 just needs some beads, box 4 needs a three more jessicas and some bullion knots. I have removed the horizontal threads in box 5 for some needleweaving. I am suprised at how it is moving along. Yesterday I was able to spend the day stitching with our local EGA group. It was National Stitch in Public day and we had a room set up at the library. It was a lot of fun and we were able to share our love for needlework with some of the library patrons.
Kandi Rose is continuing to make her self at home. She is growing. Her and the DH have come up with a game of fetch with her favorite toy mouse it is fun to watch. Keep good thoughts for us Wednesday evening we are supposed to go to the vet for a little check up. Supposed to go yesterday but Kandi decided that getting in the carrier was not going to happen.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments: