Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stitching up a Winter Storm

Not sure what the weather is like where you are at but we are having a great big winter storm. Of course it happens when I have to return to work after 6 weeks. The commute in the morning will not be much fun if do able at all. On a happier note it was a wonderful week filled with stitching and fun.
Fist to show is the Deer picture all framed up:


Those ladies at House of Stitches do a wonderful job. Still have my fingers crossed that the DS will make it in for Christmas so I can see him open it.
On Tuesday night was our Christmas party for our guild. At this time our Secret Stitching Sisters are revealed. I had a wonderful one this year so many goodies and my Christmas present did not dispoint:


This is a locker hooked triviet that was part of my gift to my secret stitcher:

At our party we also do an ornament exchange. This is the one I put in:


I received this lovely temari ball ornament:




On the stitching front I finished up the Stitching for Autism piece by Sue Reed. This is a wonderful project. It is filled with facts about Autism and stitches are releated to dealing with Autism:





I also started Copper by Needle delights:



Well if you are somewhere that a storm is hitting be safe. Hopefully you can stay in with needle in hand.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol





No comments: