Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Stitching

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!! I worked some more on my Christmas Mantel(sorry for the lousy picture I had a hard time getting it all in):


Our Christmas Eve was busy seeing extended family. But Christmas day was quiet and laid back just the DH, DS, DD, me and the grandpuppies. It was nice just to enjoy the day together and laugh about old times, and have a nice meal. No schedules no other demands. The DS liked the deer picture and was still contemplating where to hang it. He is home safe and sound to WV which is a blessing. The DD is busy getting ready to move into an apartment. Guess we will be empty nesters again :)! I hope everyone was able to enjoy their holiday as much as I did mine!
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments: