Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just Stitching Away

I continue to work on my deer project. Here is my progress as of Friday evening:


My DS is in town this weekend and next so not sure how much progress I will be making. I am still trying to keep it a secret. I have finished 1/3 of the picture! A tiny victory!
Yesterday since I need something else to do I worked on my first Locker Hooking Project and finished it up:
The gold crochet hook actually has an eye on the other end and that is what you use. I was pleased with the outcome for my first try. I still need to work on joining the fabrics (a little lumpy yet) but I think I will make some more projects in this manner.
I don't know about you but there is a hint of a cooling trend oh that makes me happy! I have a full week ahead EGA meeting and then a needlework class next weekend. Of course I have to go to work in between oh well!
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

1 comment:

Lelia said...

enjoy your week-end. Much progress on your stitching. Luv your Locker Hooking. I finished mine, too. After the exhibit, I hope to do more L.Hooking

DH & i went to the Labor Dayz fest in M.City. Walked out to the light house & then had a quick meal at Hacienda.

Always, L.