Monday, June 7, 2010

Some Stitching Going On

I have gotten back to stitching on Pathways. The inner portion has been stitched, the ribbon laid and now I am putting some braid on. I have not decided if couching ribbion and braid down is one of my favorite things :)! But I am getting a lot of practice with it on this:


This past weekend I finished My Pins by Shepards Bush. Since I was doing some finishing on it I pulled something out of the stack from older finished and finished two things:


The cat was stitched back in 2004!

Friday evening I finished up my Composition piece the class I took from Sue Reed:

I really enjoyed this piece. I am really thinking of doing it again maybe with some Christmasy colors. I would definately recommend taking a class from Sue she is a delightful teacher!
I am really hoping to finish up Pathways this week not sure what I will work on after that.
I hope you all are having as fine as weather as we are. I wish it would stay like this all summer but it looks like the 90's are headed back blah!! I am definitely not a hot weather person!
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Debra said...

amazing finishes and your wip is so pretty. I think it is cold and I can't wait for the 80 degree weather.

Judy S. said...

Nice finishes; I love cats and hearts! Come to the PNW if you like cool.....