Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some Stash and Stitching!!

Yesterday I ran over to House of Stitches in LaPorte, IN (hi! all) to pick up some framing. Great Job Ladies as usual! Will I was there I picked up Stitchers Row that I had on order, the linen and fibers:


I had a gift certificate and some birthday cash (thanks Beth and Lelia) so I had to spend it :)!
I have also been doing some stitching on the Birth Sampler:


I had hoped to get a little more done. But my stitching over the weekend was pretty limited. A storm blew through on my way home from work Friday and we lost power about 4:30 it was out until about noon on Saturday so the weekend was kind of scrambled. But we are lucky I spoke with some at church this morning and their power had still not been restored.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

1 comment:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

House Of Stitches is my LNS and I love the way they do the Framing. I had Noah's Sub framed by them and Sherri did a fantastic job on the framing. I was there last week.

Take care & Happy Stitching