Sunday, July 19, 2009

Waving Hi on a beautiful Sunday

I don't know about the rest of you but we have had some absolutely beautiful weather this weekend!! I am not one for heat and humidty and this weekend has been in the 70's and wonderful!!
I had one thing on my agenda besides the laundry around the house and that was to clean out the hall closet. Fourtanetly it went really quickly yesterday. The piles for the garbage and amvets where definately bigger than the pile to keep. I then took a quick trip to the little european market we have in town some lovely things and the food smells where delightful!
When I got home this was in my mailbox:


I just love this mag!! I was even more happy that this issue featured Mary Englebright one of my favorite artist. I just love some of her sentiments.

Today I took a couple things to the fair and on my way home I picked this up:


Well my portion of dinner is done ( a new receipe for mac & cheese, I just love mac & cheese) and a glass of tea is waiting. So I am off to look through pieceworks and then to stitch on my exchange piece.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Sounds like my kind of day. I went to the fair twice today,LOL. Apparently I went too early, I was there at 10:00. I wasn't going to go back but I wanted to stop at Barnes. I'm glad I did, I found two magazines, Hand Crafted and Jul/Aug Somerset Life.
Enjoy the rest of your beautiful day, and yes, the weather is perfect!
Hugs,Pat

NANI said...

Karol: is that the issue that has the prize winning stitched pins?

Looking forward to seeing your entries at the fair!