Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!! & What I have been up to

Wanted to wish all of my US Stitching Sisters a very Blessed Thanksgiving!
I have been stitching away over the weekend I finished up a couple of ornaments. I will have pictures of them after next tuesday because they are gifts for NANI Christmas party. I also made up a couple of more beaded ornaments. I have been working on my HAED wolf and it is coming along I am almost through page 3 (think I will continue working on it till done with page 3) then just one more page. I have also been knitting a baby blanket for one of my DS good friend he and his wife are expecting their first baby New Years Day so want to make sure it gets done.
Hope you all have plenty of stitching time this weekend.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments: