Friday, September 19, 2008

A Finish!!!

I finished a small thing Wednesday night. It is a SB Autumn is giving. Looking forward to "finishing" it as a small pillow.



What a week it has been. We had a lot of rain over last weekend here in NW IN the result was that the major road between IN and IL was flooded and closed. Unfourtnately it is the road I travel into work so it was a long commute. Then when I finally got home last night 15 minutes later they opened it back up. Which is a very good thing.
Today I am off to a stitchy retreat with some ladies from my EGA group. We are going up to WI and staying till Sunday noon. We take off in a few hours and will stop at a couple of LNS along the way. Then after we get there it will be a stitchy weekend!!! Well I should probably be getting ready need to go to the bank (STASH $$$$) and get gas.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches!!
Karol

2 comments:

staci said...

Love your Autumn finish. Have a great stitchy retreat!

Debra said...

Karol, congrats on your finish it will make a great pillow. Hope you have fun with your stitching friends.
Debra in Indiana