Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can Fall be far away?

The evenings are cooler along with the mornings. I actually grabbed a sweater as I left for work this morning. I have also seen a few leaves with some very slight change. Yes I am crazy for the cooler weather and even winter. Give me a sweater, jeans and socks any day!!
An update on my Seasons I finished the middle block in the bottom row and started the left block in the bottom row today. This will be like a nine patch when finished so I have only 4 blocks left and then an outline. I still can not decide how I want to finish it yet.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Michele said...

Fall is one of my favorite times of year too along with Winter, then followed by Spring ... yup I could do with Summer altogether! lol

Debra said...

Karol, I like the fall, but hate the winter. Looking forward to seeing your stitching.
Debra in Indiana