Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hot Stitching Time

Not sure about where you are at but it is HOT here and is supposed to be all week. Yes I do prefer the cold weather. So the air condition is buzzzing along...
But in the mean time I have gotten some stitching done in the past two weeks


This is Shepards Bush Cranberry Pinafore. Our EGA group is doing it as an education piece so I have it stitched up to were we will start next month.
I actually made my first beaded bracelet:


This was this month's EGA class. It was a lot of fun. May have to make a few of these for Christmas presents!

Now I am working on Jeanette Douglas Autumn Stackers:



We are doing this as an EGA project also. I have two more squares, and the beading then I will be ready to make them into the biscornu. Sorry for all the wrinkles.
So I have been keeping busy.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely stitching and beading! I sure wish people would stop posting about wonderful things they're making... I can't keep up! ; )

Debra said...

amazing work as always.