Sunday, May 1, 2011

Is it really Spring???

Well I tried again and was able to get my pictures uploaded!!!. This is my official crazy cat lady:

I worked on it as we drove to WV last week and then yesterday. Yesterday I helped to faciliatate a workshop for Stitch for Autism canvas piece at our EGA. Lots of fun!
Here is my holiday patches:



I am really enjoying this piece. Love the colors! Of course Christmas colors are always nice. Hope to get it finished in the near future!

Well I do believe that spring has come upon us! I could use with a little less rain but it is better then what others have been facing across the country. My prayers go out to all those afffected. I had tried to load some pictures of my stitching but no cooperation for some reason:(!!
I have been continuing on with my holdiday patches and my crazy cat lady. Nothing compelte yet.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

LOL! I just bought a cup that said "Crazy Cat Lady" for a friend.Now I'm seeing it everywhere. WV!! My parent's home state!
Hugs,Pat

staci said...

Beautiful stitching Karol! Happy Spring!