Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some Stitching and a Gift

I hope all have a great weekend. Mine was filled with some stitching, errands, church, time with the DH and Kandi Rose. Kandi is really running around now. DH said she has been up in our bed when we have been sleeping and she is playing with the toys we got her. This evening she even jumped on the couch next to me a few times didn't stay long but progress. So each day is a new adventure with her.
On the stitching front I mentioned that I was doing an ANG Correspondence course. These are the colors that I have picked:



I now it is a bit of a departure from my pinks and greens but when I saw the course I just thought of an autumn garden.
This is the course:


I didn't take a picture this week. All I have done so far is work on the boarder which is sort of cream on cream hopefully next week.
I did work on our ongoing for our Chapter:



This is the Sue Reed Mystery Sampler offered at the ANG website from last year. I am all caught up with where we are!
The other day one I got home I had a package from my EGA Secret Stitching Partner:


This looks like fun!!! Oh I wish I could add some more time to the day or an extra day to the weekend.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments: