Sunday, October 3, 2010

It is Official!!

Yes it is official I am half way done!! Who hoo!!!!!

Ya have to celebrate the small victiories with pieces like this. I was able to do some stitching this weekend at our EGA guild show. We had a show of many of our members works. It was a lovely show and so inspiring it just made me want to stitch more. GREAT JOB NANI!!
I have a busy week ahead so not sure how much I will get done but watch for an update. I also will be heading to House of Stitches this Saturday sure hope they still have some market items available.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow. Great Job Karol. I can see the finish in the near future.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow..that is so neat Karol...hey Karol... I am from that area but I don't live there anymore...I use to live about a half hour from House Of Stitches and that is my LNS too. They sure do beautiful framing there and all of the ladies that works there are so wonderful and very caring and very sweet. I dearly love them.

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs :) from Northern Indiana
Linda K, Railroad