Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Dance & a New Start!!!

Here is the other half of Stitchers Row:


I finished this up Wednesday. It was such a fun stitch!
Here is what I started after that:


Yes I am crazy!!. This is a Kustom Kraft piece that is 196x196 solidly stitched. I am stitching it for my DS. He doesn't know about it yet. Last Christmas he looked at a Stoney Creek deer piece I did for my DH many years ago and requested something like that. So this is what I picked. It is over 2 on linen so not quite as hard to stitch as the HAED Wolf I did a while back for him.
This is my progress since Wednesday evening:



It is amazing when I am stitching on it all I see is orange but you can see the defination with the picture. It seems to be stitching pretty easily but I sure have a long way to go:)!
I don't know about your part of the world but it has been HOT here!! I am definately ready for fall but I admit I am more of a cold weather person.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments: