Sunday, February 7, 2010

A finish

Whohoo! I finished up my name tag for my Chicago ANG guild:


It was a fun little stitch. Yesterday I went shopping with some of my stitching friends. I picked up the supplies for some classes I will be taking so stay tuned! Today I started on a project that is a secret so no pics. The board of the EGA guild I am in alway stitches something for the outgoing president so I got it started.
How about those Saints! Even though I live in Indiana I was pulling for the Saints. Yes I am a Bears fan. Plus couldn't go against the Brees being that he is a Boilermaker.
I hope that you all are getting plenty of stitching time this winter.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

4 comments:

Debra said...

nice finish

Lelia said...

WOOT! congrats on finishing your name tag : ) It looks lovely : )

Good to hear you had a blast shopping & selected all your supplies.

Football? Really ... I'm just not into it. I did see the Letterman commercial - that was about it for me.

Susan said...

Very cute nametag. Where did you get the chart, Karol?

Brigitte said...

Very nice finish. Just like the one you showed in your last post.