Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Great Stitchy Weekend!!

I spent this weekend in the most lovely way. Both days where spent with some of my stitching sisters and I had an awsome time!!
On Saturday Lelia, Beth and I crossed over to Illinois and visited 3 shops!!
1. Inspired Needle
2. Tommorows Heirlooms
3. Village Needleworks
Here are some of my purchases:




I had a great time visiting, laughing and sharing our favorite past time stitching!
Today Sue from my guild invited a bunch over to stitch. I had a lovely time! Visiting, laughing and stitching!
Some of us have joined the Chicago ANG and I am looking forward to spending time with them and stitching!.
I worked on the terrier today at the stitching. I took this picture of her before I left and while there I did get a few more stitches in.


I have also been working on the final exchange piece I need to have done before December. May be I will get this terrier done before the 25th of December.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

That terrier is coming right along, Carol, and looking great, too!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Looks like a lot of stitching fun ahead of you and sounds like you had a great day with stitching friends.
As for coming over to play in my studio, the door is always open for you. Anytime you have a day off and want to just play, come on over. We can experiment with something or another!!! You are such a sweet person and a welcome friend.
Smiles,Pat

Debra said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me.

Anonymous said...

Your travels to the shops sounds like fun. And I am sure your purchases were equally fun. Your dog stitching is coming along nicely. You will have it done for sure.