Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Winddown

Well the 13 inches that I showed you on Wednesday officially was about 25! Needless to say it took the ds over 2 hours to get the drive plowed that evening. But guess what Friday it warmed up and Saturday it was in the 50's so the majority has melted away. Not sure if that will be the end of it but the way this winter has gone I am not counting on it. I have been stitching away on my tulips and fans canvas piece a little to late to get a decent picture though. Sorry, will get one this week. It is stitching up fairly quick. I hope you all have had a pleasant and stitchy weekend!
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

3 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm definitely not counting on this being the last snow of the season, but it's great to have the warmer weather to melt away what was left from the last time around.

Debra said...

It would be so nice if we didn't have anymore snow this year. But I am not going to hold my breathe. LOL! Looking forward to see your progress pictures.
Debra in Indiana

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Karol, isn't this a beautiful day? Oh how I wish it would stay like this.
Smiles,
Pat